Skip to content



Your cart is empty


Sign up to get a discount on your first purchase from 365Waves!

Resistance Surf Trainer

Resistance Surf Trainer - Proven to increase your paddle strength and endurance - Multiply your wave count!

Two men standing on a beach carrying surfboards
A man throwing the cord of the 365Waves Resistance Surf Trainer into a swimming pool
365Waves founder sitting on the edge of a swimming pool wearing a black The Tide Is Now tshirt
365Waves logo

About 365Waves

The need to be in better surf shape is a constant no matter what skill level or ocean you find yourself in.

Whether you are a beginner or a professional, you are spending ~3% of your surf session actually standing on your surfboard. The other ~97% of the time, YOU ARE PADDLING!

With a passion for surfing and practical problem-solving, 365Waves is excited to deliver the highest quality innovative surfing products.


"I picked up the Resistance Surf Trainer Kit and used it in the small pond down the street from my house. Amazing workout in such a short period of time!"

Mark P:  Manasquan, NJ

"Living in Atlanta, I don’t have access to an ocean.  I go on a surf trip every year, but I'm never in surf shape. After training with this product in a local pool, you wouldn’t believe the difference it made!  I was able to go twice as fast and last twice as long in the water!"

Robert A:  Atlanta, GA

"I have a bad knee and I've been looking to get in better shape.  Running was out of the question due to my prior injury.  My friend got me the Resistance Surf Trainer Kit as a gift and I have been working out 3x a week in my pool. Fantastic workout." 

Brett S. Deerfield Beach, FL